Fine. I have to admit that I'm one BIG lazy bum bum.. BUT!! After reading Teddy's entry on the sleepover, feel like typing one lo.. =P

On 7th to 8th December 2007, we had a sleepover at Teddy's house. Me, Valerie, Kim, Kit Leng, Sherrie and Teddy herself. Teddy's mom wanted to have a dinner for... I don't really remember.

The night before the sleepover, I got food poisoning. Thanks to the 'fat rice' ( aka Nasi Lemak ) I ate around 4pm. Might be basi d, but I didn't know that time. Vomited the whole night and couldn't eat ANYTHING at all. Everytime I eat, the food will eventually come back out.. in a mashed-like liquid-ish form. ~_~ Had a slight fever too..

Really thought I couldn't make it for the sleepover, but I felt better the day after. =) So, I didn't miss out the fun lor!

And THIS, my friends, is what I called, THE BALLOON. lol. No la.. it's the air bed.



.. where you have to pump air into the.. the... BALLOON to become a BED.

The pumping process



A photo of us.. And yeah, I was irritated with my hair that time. It was too long!! Right after the sleepover, mom brought me to cut my hair =) I love my mom.



Kim and Sherrie

I couldn't eat much during dinner, just in case I vomit again..

After dinner and Teddy's relatives gone back, we started singing Karaoke. Kim brought a bottle (or was it two?) of sparkling juice and of course, we shared it.




During the singing session, Kim suggested to stay up till 6am.. Heh. Only Teddy and I manage to stay till THAT late. =)



Nothing else d. That's all. The end. Thank you.

Lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.