Part 1: On the Outside

  1. Name: Vivian Choong Wai Man
  2. Date of Birth: 6th January 1990
  3. Current status: Single
  4. Eye colour: Brownish-black?
  5. Hair colour: Black
  6. Righty or lefty: Righty
  7. Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Part 2: On the Inside

  1. Your heritage: Chinese. but an OCBC
  2. Your fear: Lots. Not gonna tell.
  3. Your weakness: Lalalalalolololo~
  4. Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian Tuna? bah.. any pizza will do. as long it has pineapples then I'm ok with it.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

  1. Your thoughts first waking up: I am tired. Lemme sleep.
  2. Your bedtime: 1.00am-3.00am.
  3. Your most missed memory: Lots.

Part 4: Your Pick

  1. Pepsi or Coke: Coke
  2. McD's or Burger King: McD's. vy seldom eat BK.
  3. Single or Group dates: Single dates. What for so many ppl.. ~_~
  4. Adidas or Nike: Hmm.... Nike?
  5. Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea. cuz I don't think I've tried Nestea..
  6. Chocolate or Vanilla: Both. lol.
  7. Cappucino or Coffee: I don't usually drink those. so.. I nt sure. XD

Part 5: Do You...

  1. Smoke: No. Not cool. Stupid people. Want die, don't drag other people along la.
  2. Curse: No. I don't. Seriously. Unless.....
  3. Drink: No. No. No. Stop asking me stuff I don't do!

Part 6: In the Past Month

  1. Drank alcohol: No.
  2. Gone to the mall: Yes. AT LAST, a question i answered YES. lol. yesh. This afternoon.
  3. Been on stage: Urm.. Nope.
  4. Eaten sushi: No.
  5. Dyed your hair: No.

Part 7: Have You Ever...

  1. Played a stripping game: No.
  2. Change who you were to fit in:No.

Part 8: Age

  1. You're hoping to get married: between 27-30. More than 30 a lill too old no? *cough* And before 27, I'll probably too busy pursuing my career, no?? Yup yup.. 27-30 it is then. lol. XD

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

  1. Best eye colour: BLUE. lol. Neh.. too striking.. but I love those blue eyes of a husky..
  2. Hair colour: Natural.
  3. Short or long hair: Short. Full stop.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

  1. 1 minute ago: Doing this tag.
  2. 1 hour ago: Chatting. I think.
  3. 1 month ago: SPM-ing.
  4. 1 year ago: haaaa... one year.. form 4.. worrying bout SPM but doing nothing other than fooling around.

Part 11: Finish the Sentences

  1. I love: what I feel like loving.
  2. I feel that: I'm losing my friends and no one cares. so wth.
  3. I miss: only SOME of my friends.
  4. I need: a new pair of shoes for work. Seriously.

Part 12: Tag 5 people

  1. Y
  2. O
  3. U
  4. !
  5. !

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.