[~Sukie~] with Isis

=(

Been ROing for few days d..

Maybe because I got no friends there or something.. No one to chat while training or go on a quest. *sigh*

Or maybe because I'm currently playing a private server.. where the rates are high and can easily achieve the max level. So, you know la.. people usually won't appreciate what they've got easily what.. So.. I dunno.

Getting pretty boring...

Now on a quest to make an angel's wing for my sniper. =) but it needs 1600 fluff and 1600 Fake angel wings leh!!! 1600!!!!! WTH!!!!! Now I only got 100+.. YOR!!!!! GAHHHH!!!!

>.<

Perhaps its time for me to connect back the PlayStation2 and start my Kingdom Hearts all over again. =) Maybe I should.. What do you think?

Anyway, I haven't start clearing up my books yet. Got to arrange and put the books somewhere.. Gah!! Lazy nyerrrr~~~~

Oh, aunt called and said I'm gonna start working on the 26th December. lol. And I thought I can start working much earlier.. I don't mind actually lor. Earn more $$!! Woohoo!!

P.S: I know my RO characters' names sucks. Thanks.

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.