8TV started showing this series yesterday. Thanks to my grandma who was watching it, I WAS COMPLETELY HOOKED to the TV!!!

Usually I don't watch these kind of series.. Wait, I do watch when my sis does watch (but since she's having PMR this year, I guess she kinda lessen her consumption of these Taiwan series). But I DON'T go and switch the TV channel just to watch these series lo!

Nooooo!!! T.T Thanks to that sneak-peek I had yesterday... I HUNGER FOR MORE!

Great. Just what I need. Another way to waste my precious time...


Details

* Title: 鬥牛。要不要 / Dou Niu. Yao Bu Yao?
* English Title: Basketball
* Also known as: Bull Fighting / Hooping Dulcinea / Free Style
* Genre: Romance / Comedy / Basketball
* Episodes: 17
* Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
* Broadcast period: 2007-Nov-18 to 2008-Mar-09
* Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: Dou Niu, Yao Bu Yao by TANK
* Ending theme song: Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by S.H.E
* Insert songs: See Bull Fighting OST

Synopsis
It started as a 3-on-3 basketball competition between two rival schools; an annual event in which the winner would control the 13th Street basketball court for the following year. To everybody's surprise, the 9-year reigning champion lost this year... and it was all because of one girl. Now, this game has a new purpose.

Yi Sheng Xue (Hebe), a hot-headed young girl, is an avid Bull Fighting fan. At her side is her loyal childhood friend and personal bodyguard, Jin Zi Cong (Lee Wei). Their lives take a drastic turn when they meet Shen Ruo He (Mike He), whom Sheng Xue falls deeply in love with. However, they encounter many obstacles that stand in the way of them being together.

Will love triumph over evil? And will Zi Cong be able to live with seeing the woman he loves, love another man?

Main Cast
* Hebe as Yi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪
* Mike He as Shen Ruo He 沈若赫
* Lee Wei as Jin Zi Cong 金子聰


But the guys are sooooo shuaiiiiiiiiii!! Especially Zi Dong *points up*!! XD

Kwakwakwakwakwa!!!!!

P.S: And if I do miss any of the episodes, I can always go to this site which my sis watch her series online. O.O!! DAMN!!!! GAHHH!!!!!!! Wth?! Why am I so smart T.T

*off to do Maths homework. Le sigh~

1 firefly(s):

Ew! How can you like him?! I don't know how he looks like on tv... but I prefer Mike He. =P

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.