Hmm.. I've not been telling happy stuffs from myself lately ait? =/

First thing first: The book checking (urm.. more like file checking. =/) for the lower sixes was on Monday. And FINALLY today I was able to pass up every single file. =D Bwahahahahah! Bangga gila! No more files with me! And I guess all my files were pretty dull looking compared to others since I didn't actually go and invest some time to decorate them laaa.. With colour papers and printed covers. For me, I just used the Popular Testpad.. Itupun I used that for my index. No cover at all. So, I guess I'll be doing that after getting the files back..

I hope =P


Btw, I got the JPA scholarship for local studies. Still waiting for further informations from the Jabatan, so.. for the time being, I'm still not sure what the whole thing is all about ==

Oh yeahhhh, last Tuesday, Teddy and I went for Maths Clinic after school. The doctor for the day was Puan Goh. Yeah, I was sick and need to get diagnosed and treated. ;)

And huiyoooo... We've made a HUGE discovery! =D There is a shortcut to factorizing polynomials higher than 2nd degree without using the long division!! Waaaa~~ Teddy and I were so amazed lo! =D The problem now is the method sticks to our head or not! What if we couldn't recall it the next day? What's the point if liddat right?

Thus, the very next day, we did some questions and taught Ang the method we had just learnt ;) We were so proud of our "lill' discovery" that we even showed Ms.Choo on the board =D lol. See see, Ms.Choo said only SIMPLE polynomials we're able to use that method.. and by using the long division to factorise is way safer...

Chih. And to think that we're so great after learning the method. =.=


Oh, one more thing, CBN's OB Day is coming soon! Haven't been doing some promoting on my blog, so.. Anyone else interested to join us? The details are as follow:

CBN Orientation Ball's Day 2008
Theme: COLOURS

Date: 15th August 2008
Time: 2.15pm - 7.00pm
Venue: School hall of SMK CBN

Entrance fee: RM10/person
Dress code: School attire/casual

=3 Do come and join us yeah! Especially for the form sixers!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.