Yes, I finally got myself to upload some photos during Dogathon 2008! =D

This is my second time to Dogathon.. and it has also been a year since I started attending these doggies' functions! =D

I'll just post up some photos which i think are interesting k? This is mainly because.. I didn't go around much compared to last year's. PLUS!!! I wasn't as jakun as last year.. heh. Lazy wanna walk around the area to take photos of other doggies =P

~10th August 2008~

Aunt and uncle fetched me to their house the night before the Dogathon. Had to woke up early and as usual, Spiky was all hyper for he's about to go 'kai-kai' =/


This year's Dogathon was "Aerospace." =/ I don't feel much of a "astronaunt" though..


Ah hah... THIS YEAR, for the very first time, MY AUNT took part in the traditional 3.5km race!! =D I tell you... at first was kinda worried since my aunt always complain her leg here and there pain...


... but hor... DON'T PLAY PLAY AH!

Aunt ran offtrack abit towards the end.... ==

She got THIRD prize in the Female with Large Dog category leh!!!!!

YAY!



Oh! That's Kazuki & Spiky btw. =D
Guess which is which!


I've always thought all dogs are the same.. As in those from the same breed. Few years back (or perhaps a year ago?), I've asked this question how my aunt and uncle differentiate their dogs from the other labs, and the answer i got was.... "can see wan la!!"

=/ Right..


After a few years with Spiky, I kindaaaa spot some differences jor. =D

=/ I see many Labs...

If you were to ask me to explain this, haha.. the only answer I can give will also be "can see wan laaaaa"

=P Lame.. I know. But it's true!


Spiky => ^u^

Oh. There was also this booth where they have Horseback riding. =/ Took a photo of it right before we left Bukit Ekspo @ UPM ;)


I know this post of mine abit dull and boring... Nothing much I can talk about =/

OH! I just remembered.

At first, I thought of attending the Dogathon with a bunch of friends of mine. The more the merrier right? I EVEN TOLD THEM THE DATE FEW MONTHS BEFORE. But none of them came.........

So, anyone planning to join me next year? =)

Please, please think before you answer me, ok? =D

*huggies*
Tata~ Titi~ Tutu~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.