Lo and behold!


Ini Sue Faye sudah lama menghilang dari diriku.
and this post is esp for her!


This fella went to resume her studies at her coll early July... till now belum balik2 lagi.


INGAT JOHAN TAK?!!! XD

BUT JUST WHEN I WANNA BLOG BOUT THIS FELLA (uploaded all the photos and all), SHE SUDDENLY CAME BACK FROM HER COLL ! =D SUCH A COINCIDENCE OK!




But either way, I still miss this fella =( It has been more than a month since I last heard from her. And everytime I look through my folders, sure this evil wabbit appear alot in the photographs I took =/

From crappy ones...


... to close-ups...


...to ss-ing..


and the "peace" pose (at random places..).

The Physics lab.

The last day of SPM in school hall
And darling. I still have not forgotten what does the "Peace" sign means.. The one whether your two fingers are facing inwards or outwards... ==

Flower me or flower you?? =PPP

And you know what? After you've left, I guess my mind not that corrupted d la...


Not like it's pretty 'suci' now anyway.. but still, I really miss those moments spent with you.


Dear Sue Faye,

Take a good rest during your holx now =) Based on ur blog entries, your coll life is damn hectic but fun at the same time!! None of them I have ever experienced before..

I can't help but to feel abit left out when you told me part of the stuffs you went through. =P Nothing much happened in my form 6 life. Doubt there will be any...


Even if there is any, you probably have guessed all the major events in CBN alright? =P

"Once a CBNer, Always a CBNer."

Live your life to the max! =D Lup ya!!!!!!! <33333

*My hair was like so freakin' long last year!!* O.O!!

Love,
Vivian C.
aka Carrot

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.