The Prefectorial Board 08/09 wore their blazer for the first time today. And it feels kinda strange wearing back the uniform. And thank god I still manage to fit into my blazer and skirt after the holidays!!! ... though I gotta admit I have gained some weight during the holidays.

No thanks to all the excessive junk food and snacks I've been stuffing myself.. Which I doubt I have time to do that when there's school.

==

Oh yeah, back to the blazer.

The board changed to a new tailor this year. Only me, Herng and Shalene had to wear the old uniform. IF you were paying attention to all the details of the new blazers, there are lots of differences. Oh oh! ... the shoes I had to wear I tell you... Do not compare mine with the new board's ones can?

Well, they DO look nicer on the outside, but you should try and look what's INSIDE!!! *sobs* "Never judge a book by its cover"... Fuh fuh!

Oh. There's one thing which I don't get it though. I THOUGHT WE'VE ANNOUNCED IT A FEW TIMES TO THE BOARD TO WEAR THE BLAZER WHEN THE SCHOOL REOPENS. Didn't we announce that? Fine. You MIGHT forgot about it since it's right AFTER the holidays.. BUT can't you do it MUCH earlier, such as A DAY or TWO?

Early this morning, I had to reply many messages to answer whether need to wear blazer or not. wth?! I was so worried in the car on the way to the school.........

But luckily the bad scenario I had on my mind did not happen and I'm glad almost the whole board wore the blazer =D Except a few who didn't get their blazer or skirt...

=D Looks very smart neh.. Heh..

Oh. Tomorrow the "Malaysia's first astronaut" coming to school to give some "motivational" talk. =S

PS: I finally bought the first book of the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. Wanted to buy since the beginning of the year..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.