Great. The one-week break has finally ended.. =( I don't feel like going to schoooooooool!!!

Here are some reasons:

1. There's a freakin' huge ulcer in my mouth!!! Every time I try to speak, my braces kinda touched the place where my ulcer is... and it's NOT funny. At all. Hurts like hell... And to think I will be making announcements tomorrow later... =_______="

2. I dreamt someone nearly strangled me to death the other day at school. Dx AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!! [^^v Peace!] This really should be the last thing I think of when I get back to school =.=... Especially when that someone rarely interacts with me. ==

3. The rest I had during the holidays is insufficient, really!

4. Homework... Still berlambak. I'm not sure whether it's just me who had been lazy during the holidays OR the homework is just way too much for Vivian to handle ;)

5. MY RADIATA STORIES DAMMIT!!! Dx!!!!!

Though part of me hates the thought of going back to school, I miss my friends a lot.

And I can't wait for tomorrow later ;)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.