HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!! =D

I shall get all the rest I want durign this holidays. And at the same time, gotta finish my homework asap and start revising! If possible, would love to play my PS2 =D Will reconnect my PS2 back to play "Radiata Stories" AFTER I finish my homework =D


Miss my Radiata Stories *sigh*

Holidays homework are as follows:

1. MUET - Some practices in the workbook. Can easily finsih this =D
2. MATHEMATICS S - Lots to finish. Both paper 1 and paper 2. *sigh* Miss Choo's work ahhhhh....
3. ECONOMICS - Three Questions in the Longman book. SHOULD be able to finish asap if I work on it. and also have to make notes from Chapter 1 till Chapter 8.... *sobs*
4. P.A - Draw a pie chart =)
5. BUSINESS - Complete the Longman notes Chap.1, 2 and 4.

6. Write a short story for some competition. I wonder...
7. Prefects' stuffs to plan.
8. Ohhhhh!!! Science & Maths club...

Gosh... after listing down my homework, I doubt I'll be able to play my Radiata =/... Gah!! Don't care laaaaaa.... Finals are almost here too!

Jia you Vivian! =D Go, go, go!!!!!!

P.S: Thank god OB Day is over!
Next update should be on Dogathon 2008 and OB Day 2008 =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.