Dear bloggie,


I wore Baju Kurung to school today and received many comments from many people. This was not my first time, but I guess no one actually noticed that I stopped wearing it since I became a prefect. That should explain why people were surprised to see me in Baju Kurung.. =D

I feel special with my Baju Kurung. My butt kembang till it cannot kembang liao.

=D Bwahahhahahahaha!

And mind you, I don't have any reasons to wear Baju Kurung today. Just feel like it. Between Baju Kurung and the F6 skirt+blouse uniform, I would prefer to wear the skirt+blouse. Not too hot and stuffy =)

This is me and Cheryl Khoo with our tables for SPM!
Missing you =)

Tomorrow is the form sixers' OB Day!!! Hope to see my friends there =D..

if they do come la.. =/

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.