....

Oh! Oh! Guess what?! Me just shower after my long beauty sleep just now.

And it's 3 in the morning.

Total dotness la i tell you. How to sleep now, ms.genius?

==" Slept from 7pm till 2am just now. That was ONE long nap ok. I woke up and was shocked to see myself still in Baju Kurung. That also never mind. Then I looked at my clock in my room. and it showed 2am.

...

DIE.

Quickly went and take my shower. Washed my hair btw....

...

So how now?

1. Sleep back after drying my hair.

OR

2. Study. [==" will I? aiseh.. i got a feeling i won't be able to do so.. too... lazy.]

OR

3. Comic-marathon. Read each and every single comic in my cupboard. LOL.


How how?? Most prob i'll choose the third one. wakakakakkakakaa...

Ta~ me love eww =)

P.s: Me can't wait for ZangToi tomorrow!! it's tomorrow!! Weeeee~~~~!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.