Today had party/lunch for the ex-prefects. The Senior board 06/07 and the Junior board 06 were invited. =)

The lunch only start at 12.30pm. So what do you think I did when there was no teachers and the cam was in my hands?? *grins*

Tadah!~

Lynn and I =)

Hong Yi Lin.


My class. ShuetMay noticed what i was trying to do and posed for my cam. lol


Lynnett. Didn't camwhore much though..


During lunch..


The EX-prefects~


Sheela, SeeYing, Vian


By that time, there were quite a number of teachers sitting in the hall, waiting..

Since I was the only one brought cam today, SeeYing ajak-ed me to take a pic with teachers.
Ms.Winnie (chemistry), Vian, SYing, Mr.Hoo (physics)

Chris saw.. and wanted to take pics with the 2 teachers too.

In the hall

Makan time!

Everyone was focusing their attacks on the 2 cakes on the table. I only managed to get a slice of choco cake and another slice of i-dunno-what cake. lol.


Fawn really enjoyed eating her cake.. lol.

SFaye feeding me, Shalene, Amalina, and Vanitha N. =D

Smart la. We were the only ones who used the table at the back of the hall. *grins*



Adina, PayHerng, Kim


Some photos I took today:


Without flash
With flash. ouch.


With Pn.Norrizan.

Pn.SeeTho, Pn.Siva, Pn.Norrizan.

Like this pic eventhough I'm not in this pic. lol. I was the photographer ok..


With Pn.Tan

With Ms.Winnie. *grins*

These photos were taken AFTER the lunch we had.

Sheela's pose. lol.

"don't look at the cam ok!"

*shy shy*
After many attempts, i think this is the best shot. Cam's position was adjusted by sheel.


After Sheela left, we continued.

.. Can you see SFaye on the right? lol. she was spose to be in this pic. lol.

=D surprisingly the pic nt blur hor!! lol. my left hand was abit shaky..


... i dunno.. this pic abit.. ~_~

Zawanah with KLTower. lol. Can see her o not?

In the library.. Kit and I gave Aunty Claira the two photo frames we bought. Teddy had to go back home early.

Kit, Aunty, Vian

Had been playing with friends with this book. Pretty interesting. lol.

The photo frames

After library closed, took a few photos in the canteen. A whole bunch of monkeys (REAL monkeys) dropped by the canteen.
The monkey which stole a piece of banana cake on the table.

This monkey knows how to drink from a cup!!! LOL!! No la. ~_~ It drank by scooping the syrup drink into his mouth with his tiny hands. cute huh?

1 firefly(s):

I wanna take pictures too! T.T Why? WHy? WHY? Every time people take picture I'm surely not in the pictures. T.T

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.