THE RULES:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4) NO CHEATING!!!

1. How am I feeling today?
Shuffle says: Relax - Mika
Comment: *grins* Thanks. I really need to feel relax after got nagged by both of my parents to READ HISTORY. my god.. they keep tellin me to READ READ READ.. but every time i read, sure fall asleep. =="

2. Where will I get married?
Shuffle says: Lonely in Gorgeus - Tommy February6
Comment: ... will i NOT get married? am i better off alone for the rest of my life?!! am i capable of doing so?!?!! UWAHHH!! i'm confused~~~ lol.

3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Shuffle says: Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child.
Comment: ... this sounds wrong ... lol. anything laaaa~~ not mine right? i used to skip this song lately.. bored d.

4. What was high school like?
Shuffle says: Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
Comment: ... SERIOUSLY!??! OMG. lol! ahhahahah.. my mind is uncorrupted! *grins*

5. What is the best thing about me?
Shuffle says: Never Alone - Barlow Girls
Comment: =D~~~!!!! me got lotsa lotsa friends!! and im heppi!!!! Thanks a lot ppl! =D me luv u!

6. How is today going to be?
Shuffle says: Chocolate - Kylie Minogue
Comment: OH!!! OH!! Chocolate's Day!!! Wakakkakakaka!!!! Me gonna eat my newly bought MARS choco bar soon! teehee~

7. What is in store for this weekend?
Shuffle says: Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Comment: ... Hey hey! You You! i'm going to PEEDEE!!! lol. SWTz!!

8. What song describes my parents?
Shuffle says: 4 in the Morning - Gwen Stefani
Comment: Urm.. urm.. there was one time both my parents woke up at 4 and found me still sitting infront of the pc. and its on WEEKDAY... yeah. me gt busted. and it was scary!

9. How is my life going?
Shuffle says: Hikari - Utada Hikaru
Comment: Hikari = Light in japanese. Yes.. There's still hope in my studies. "On the shores of Darkness, there is Light" lol.

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shuffle says: Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
Comment: "Oh when i woke up tonight, i say i.. i'm gonna make somebody love me." O.O me not gonna come back from hell as Vampire RIGHT?! no matter hw much i like vampire before.. but.. omg.. that's freaky. lol

11. How does the world see me?
Shuffle says: My Humps - Black Eyed Peas.
Comment: ... WTH?!?!?!! TT___TT UWAHHH!!! such an insult!!!! *slaps ur face*

12. What do my friends really think of me?
Shuffle says: Within Temptation - Ice Queen
Comment: Urm.. What does THAT suppose to mean ar? Hmmm...

13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Shuffle says: We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
Comment: Teehee~ Seriously?!! Don't lie to me worr.. Hehe.. Can i know who are they? teehee~ blek. what am i talkign bout?!! We sure gonna meet one day! hehehe.. cuz WE BELONG TOGETHER! lol.

14. How can I make myself happy?
Shuffle says: The Way I Are - Timbaland
Comment: Just be who i am =) teehee~ Muaxxx! My player has been behaving after Question11. lol.

15. What should I do with my life?
Shuffle says: Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru.
Comment: THREE songs from Kingdom Hearts sung by the SAME singer appeared in my player. tsk tsk.. Sanctuary huh? Sacred place.. Urm.. urm.. no comments.

16. Will I ever have children?
Shuffle says: No Promises - Shane Ward
Comment: No promises huh? Means.. O.O.. ==" quite true.. who knows what might happened to me in future. lol.

17. What is some good advice?
Shuffle says: Over You - Daughtry
Comment: Don't drown in your own dark past. We must keep moving on! =)

18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shuffle says: Hero's Come Back - NobodyKnows
Comment: Urm.. used to be my fav Naruto Opening. lol. Not bad. =P~

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Shuffle says: Come Clean - Hilary Duff
Comment: oh.. *grins* am i dirty-minded and shud be brainwashed? or are you trying to say I'm vy clean right nw? lol.

20. What type of women do you like?
Shuffle says: Everything - Michael Buble
Comment: O.O i NEVER knew!!! SWT!! Uhukzz... I love this song so much... *sobs* how can you use the song to answer such question?!!!

21. Will you get married?
Shuffle says: Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan
Comment: To my future hubby, WELCOME TO MY LIFE! lol. ... if i were to say that on the day i got married... hmmm... O.o.. liek scaring him off.. tsk tsk. ganas.

22. What should I do with my love life?
Shuffle says: In The End - Linkin Park
Comment: One part of the song - "Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings, Watch it count down to the end of the day, The clock ticks life away"... O.O.. MY GOD. ARE YOU CURSING ME?!?!!

23. Where will you live?
Shuffle says: Natural Woman - Few singers.
Comment: Natural huh? Natural in this case means what? Stay in the forest with flora and fauna? or .. I can easily adapt to any environment I might face? heh. blek

24. What will your dying words be?
Shuffle says: What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
Comment: .. what hurts the most .. ... *blink2* .. .. no idea. blurrrrrrr.. i know this is a good song.. but.. me can't thiunk right nw! lol.

25. When I'm having sex, I say...
Shuffle says: Believe In - Masaki Nomiyama
Comment: O.O... believe in.. YOU?!!! LOL. that sounds wrong la.. ... me ... ... dun wan elaborate any further. lol. WAKAKKAKAKAK!!

26. When I meet a guy/girl for the first time, I say...
Shuffle says: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory - Willy Wonka
Comment: ... I SHOULD'VE TAKEN THIS OUT FROM MY FOLDER AFTER MY CLASS DRAMA!!!!! GAH!!!! Ruin everything.. ish. HMPH!.. What laaa... so.. eeeee!!!

27. When my parents are angry, I say...
Shuffle says: 1000 Words - FFX2
Comment: me dun like this song to answer the Q. i know what they say are true.. but.. eee..!! what la. spoil the fun je. ish.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.