The night before, spent almost two hours crapping loads of shit out of me with sis. Nice. Been a long while since i last do that..


So anyway, yeah. The mooncake festival photos!!

This year was pretty special. Celebrated with half of my apartment residents. =) Nice.

And the pot-luck was organized by Cheryl's mom! Not bad huh?! Thanks aunty!! Had loads of fun that night!

Lol. See aunty Helen there? The one waving at the cam XD

Cheryl and Vian

As i was saying.. Been YEARS since i last touched or played lanterns. And.. hehe. This year i broke the record laaaa!!! My family syok sendiri go walk around the apartment first with each of everyone of us holding a lantern! XD~



Nice effect huh?


Urm.. yeah. Pretty blurry all the pics. So.. Gah. I've learnt my lesson. MUST use flash d at night.. but eee.. not nice. Like can't see the nice nice colour of the lantern. Haih. Still a beginner here la. I'm learning ok.. Slowly la..



=) Holding lanterns makes people happy easily


I mentioned before yeah? In my last entry that I discovered another CBNer living in my apartment! Lol. A third former. Cheryl and I kacau-ed her and pulled her out of the house to play lanterns. *grins* Release skit la stress!! Though PMR coming in like.. THREE DAYS?!!


Vian, RouJun, Cheryl

Cheryl Khor! -sorry le. Another blur pic-


The BEST photo I'd captured.. What do you think? Nice? *winks* Come on! Praise me la! =D I deserve it what.. Ish.


This is how they place their lanterns aside by the way. We were eating when quite a number of the neighbours all put the lanterns in this way. Creative huh?

Ah. XiaoCi reached our apartment and almost got lost here. ==" How BIG can my apartment be?! Aiseh!


The following photo hor.. can you see that full moon up there? =D~ Many of my friends complained can't see moon but my area here can leh! *smiles*

Photo taken by XiaoCi. with my cam. heh.

Sis~


We walked another time around the apartment again. Brought a packet of candles with us and was trying to find a suitable place to play candle.

... That's when we saw the abandoned guard house lead to ShuLin's house and thought of playing candles there..

BUT!!!

My sis HAD to spoil the fun by telling something stupid and scary to scare everyone off. Ish.

...*shivers*...

Found the perfect spot later and started playing lor.

Lalala~ candles~

I think it was Sis's lantern who went off and RouJun was trying to help her lit another candle for the lantern..

...

but she got TOO ganas and broke the lantern stick.. =="

Ganas case.

How old are you ar XiaoCi? Lol. *counts candle*


O.o.. urm.. me can't differentiate which one tall and short leh.. how? hehehehe. =)

Enjoy your life to the fullest people!

Ta~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.