Had Mathematics Diagnostic Test today and did pretty.. bad for the second paper because i was seriously very sleepy. Even before i finished the paper, i already slept on the table. Its just so wrong. I had to force myself to stay awake to finish paper..

And i heard YiLin who sat beside me had a hard time waking me up when the teacher wanted to check the paper with the class..

So anyway, =) take a look at what SueFaye and I just doodled today? Wakakakakakka!

And since we were sitting at Shuet May's place, we used her pens and pencils. So.. that makes her the pen provider la! Got contribute also what.. heh.


Don't you think we're such great doodlers? *smiles*

Celebrated Mooncake Festival at my own apartment. Played tanglungs with a bunch of friends. Not much photos were taken because I don't like taking photos at night. Not because of those dirty stuff la.. it's because i don't like flash.. but that's the only way to capture a clear and sharp photo..


so..


oh well. me jus don't like flash. hmph.


Photos will be uploaded soon.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.