Lol. Last night, sis and i watched fireworks from my computer area near the living room. Such.. miserable kids. *sigh* But But!! Dad say he gonna bring us to Putrajaya tonight to watch hanabi again! hehe.. There, got the hanabi competition thingy wan. Teehee~ Seriously hope my dad don't ffk (fong fei kei - lepas aeroplane) me. Hmph!

Me want see Fireworks!!!

Oh anyway, yesterday my Kingdom Hearts fever came back! *grins* hehehehe.. cuz of THIS!!

MUST WATCH!!!



CHUN TO THE MAX OR NOT?!!?!!

Wakakkakakakaakka!!!

Feel like playing Kingdom Hearts all over again.. AFTER spm la. Haih.. Taz~

P.S: Ya know, dad just complained about the traffic jam in Putrajaya last night. His friend went to watch fireworks and .. guess what.. he only manage to reach home by 5:00AM!!!!!!

1 firefly(s):

I like mamula moon better! LOL.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.