Is it really that important to get 12A1s for myself?

"Remember what I always tell you?? YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF."

I'm seriously very sick, bored and muak with that phrase u see.. as in VERY.

Everytime they saw my butt in front of the PC and my eyes facing the monitor, sure kecoh banyak. Say I didn't study this and that, 'chat je tahu', and waste my time infront of the pc.

Sometimes pulak right, i wonder they got brain or not. If they got,... then how come they never ask why I didn't FAILL in ALL my subjects arrrrr???

They always say they don't pressure me. But guess what? they're right. They're not really pressuring me u see.. they're INDIRECTLY doing that to me!!!

I know what I'm doing ok.. I know if i don't study properly, i'll seriously flunk my SPM and die cuz of loneliness. the whole world will crumble before me and i'll be very sad cuz no one is there for me to hug and camwhore. which explains why now i have to be very serious in my studies lah! to save the world u know.. i'm a SUPERHERO u see. that's why. everyone's depending on me to protect the whole wide world! (waaa.. so pressure-less hor?!)

....... crapz. ignore me.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.