Has always been a MSN games addict.. but seriously.. Today i geng la! hahaha.. BLEK!!

Played with Teddy Mak Bejewelled and beat her with highest score with my 68k!!
WAKAKAKA!!

and also just now was the first time we draw at Quarto game! how cool was THAT?!! lol. blek



LOL. Cry, Teddy. Cry. Nah.. *passes tissue* i give u tissue. =D

WAKAKAKA!!

Anyway..

Say MAMULA MOON when u want say OMG ok.. very nice. WKAKAKAKAAK!!!

2 firefly(s):

Eh... My highest Bejeweled high score was 123k la! LOL. Yeah yeah. Very happy la tu. I don't deny that I was impressed. It was like 3 in the morning and you got me in a draw with you for Quarto. Is there anything wrong with you? ...

Btw, congrats! Since you broke my heart... How bout a lil' treat? I want...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.