I asked my parents not to come with me on the 12th March 2008.

Don't know how's my reaction will be like when I got my results. And I certainly don't want my parents to see how I look like. *sobs*


AND I GOT SCOLDING FROM THEM.



Great, Just what I need. Smack me.


Should I or should I not take a day leave from work?

*sigh* Wth.

And oh, did you know?

I slept from 7PM TO 5AM today. And here I am, blogging after my shower at 5.15am!!!

My biological clock is so screwed up right now.

Can I have another smack from you?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.