5 things found in my bag:

  • My Animob purse - with $$ and cards.
  • Handphone - s800i.. i think. or issit s500i?? =S not sure.
  • Camera - SonyCybershot DSC-W50
  • My "Ting clinic" skin med for my dry-ish right thumb..
  • Urm.. tissues / iPod. Switch every now and then between those two.

5 favourite things in my room:

  • My comics and storybooks
  • My soft toys, though I don't usually play or hug them. They just make my room abit more colourful ya see.
  • Books on my cupboard? Just like la. Don't ask.
  • Well.. I don't have any posters on my room's wall simply cuz I don't know how to stick them permanently without scraping off some paint. But I still like my anime posters in my desk. =D
  • My long mirror attached to my wardrobe. It used to have mucus on it few years back..Don't ask why. You don't wanna know. Btw, I share my room with my sis. Just in case you got the wrong idea who smeared some mucus on it.. ~_~

5 things I always wanted to do:

  • Fly~ Fly~ I'm like a bird~ I wanna fly away~~~~ lol.
  • To be a very successful person by 30. fine. Mayb not that early if I don't have the ability aik? But still..
  • Drive a car =D hahahahha.. Weeee~~~~~ But I still can't drive by myself without any guidance from parents yet. Well, this will take some time though..
  • Punch someone in the face and laugh at him/her. Kwakwakwa!!! Not like i have the strength but who knows!
  • Zzzzz...

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:

  • A nice sweater =) Not too dense nor too simple. Just nice.
  • Wanna try that Nintendo Wii!!!!!!!!! Or.. Or... DS Lite?!!!! Ehhh.. I don't care la whatever game console is it. As long I never play before, I shall accept it ok?
  • A book on something I should know. No story books. I had enough and I think I should take a rest from them. LOL. XD Very hard to figure this out right?... =)
  • French manicure kit. o_o.. Can?
  • Fine. I gotta admit I wanted to own my very own car. But.. I think i'm still very careless on the road and can get kinda clueless about which gear to use.. No. I don't wanna drive an auto car first. =P

The person who tagged you is: Lynnett Yip Lik Jing

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

  • Bimbotic. Lol. Ohhhhh~~ She love to use this word kan?!! XD
  • Love to camwhore. Tak habis2..
  • =S Always like to kacau me. Then again.. She's nt the only one..
  • Suka emo kat blog sendiri. ==
  • Zzz.. Zzz...

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you: SUDOKU MOMENTS!!! I miss you la my sudoku-mate. She's the one who provided me the book to play with during.. urm.. some lessons in class =P

If he/she becomes you lover, you will: =S How should I respond eh?

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: She refused to be my camwhore teman d. She REJECT me. I'm not needed anymore. ~_~.. lol.


Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

  • whoever who wants to do this tag and wanna let me know what you feel bout me. lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.