I BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T GET THIS NEWS RIGHT?????!!!!!!!!


There was a grand opening of the Machines store @ Lot10 and they were having this promotion whereby you can get iPod Shuffle at only RM99!!!!

If you are one of those anti-iPod shuffle, don't go and 'cheh' me and cut my steam ok? Most of you might not know but I've been using the first version of the iPod Shuffle.


Lol. I know. Like never see before right? I guess this was released few years back.. Oh well.

Anyway, I got the news through my aunt. They were selling 100 iPod Shuffle at the price of RM99. AND, only 20 biji of the iPod were released every hour starting from 11am-4pm.

Since I had an outing with my friends nearby, so might as well grab of few of those kan? But I agreed to meet at Pavilion entrance at 11am... Hmmm..

Had breakfast with my parents around 9am and reached lot10 around 9.30am, just to find a loooooong queue infront of Machines. Sorry, I wasn't in the mood to capture photos that time and therefore, no pics for u to see.

Even though there was a long queue, we still manage to be the first 20!!!! =D Was damn excited.




Hehe. After waited for more than 2 hours, we finally got our hands on THREE iPod Shuffle at three different colours. Purple, green and blue. *grins* One for me, one for sis and another for my aunt's friend. I think.

Walked to Pavilion and was surprised to find SueFaye and Jo wearing black from head to toe. ==" Why laaaaaa so black?! They even brought shades. Shades huh... reminds you of something? *smiles*

Ate KFC with Teddy and PuiYan. Fine laa... According to Teddy Mak, I was being a picky eater and refused to eat Japanese. Therefore, Sorry and Thank you? *smiles*

Watched "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead", my first movie at Pavilion and second movie I had watched for the year. How was the movie? Was ok laaaaa. I kinda get the story and I don't like the fact that I paid that much just to watch a sad and sappy drama. Not exactly a sad one but.. Just don't like la. Might as well go buy a DVD9 and watch it with your family at home. Would prefer watching an action-packed, horror or comedy movies at cinemas.

Learn t my lesson for today. Next time when I decided to go out for movies, will check out the synopsis of the movie before agreeing to watch one. *sigh*

SueFaye and Jo went to Kenko for Fish Spa. Me, PuiYan and Teddy went to ZangToi cafe (located in Parkson) for a drink. *grins*

Teddy ordered Coffee+Coke+Float drink while me and PuiYan settled for ZToi's Ice Tea Punch.



... I don't know whether ZangToi created this drink or soemthing, but it's really something new to me. I mean, COKE + COFFEE?!!!!!!!! and ICECREAM?!!!!! Who could've thought of that?! Well, at least not me..

Lol. And I couldn't agree more when Cheryl told me that the drink is bad. Both containing caffeine ya see? Not good for your health!


But once in awhile only.. Never mind lo. I took a sip from the drink and..


That was my weird facial expression when I drank it. Its like.. like.. tasted like carbonated coffee. But towards the end, it tasted more like coke because Teddy kept pouring in coke and gulping down the coffee.

This is PuiYan's expression trying to taste the unique drink. So into it kan? *laughs*


Cam-whored a little at first.


Oh, we ordered ZangToi's famous Chocolate banana cake with ice-cream!


DROOL PEOPLE!!! DROOL!!!!!


MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! I can see your saliva dripping d!! *laughs*


Yummy!!


Ahhhhhhh~~~~~


Hmmmmmmmmm~~~~


*laughs like a mad cow* Next is the REAL cam-whoring.


There are a few huge expensive mirrors in the cafe. Makes such a good prop but too bad we were a bit shy to actually approach those mirrors to cam-whore. *coughs*


PuiYan and me with our drinks, yet another 'jiu pai' of ZangToi's, I guess.



Pui Yee with her 'shocked' look. Urm.. I don't remember why she make that face...


After more half an hour, SueFaye and Jo joined us and ordered a chocolate banana cake too!!


And the photo below here, looks wrong eh? What do you think they were doing?


Two "women-in-black"... What were they doing ehhhhh?! *grins*

If you are a "pelanggan tetap" of ZangToi (or have a drink once in awhile like Teddy and I do), you're bound to notice that most of the waiters here are a bit... urm..

"Pondan"

*laughs* Jo gave the same comment and made THAT pose. ^up^

All of us started laughing like shit! And we even POSED like SHE DID.



Who took the photo, you ask?


IT WAS THE WAITER WE WERE TRYING TO IMITATE!!!!!!!!!!


Cam-whored more later.


Walked around the Mercato (or was it Marcato?) the supermarket at Pavilion.

Reached home around 7.30pm, right on time for dinner at my house *smiles*

And these are my newly bought iPod Shuffle!!!! Purple's mine. Blue's sis. You don't wanna know what happened to the third iPod.


Overall, had a good time with friends today. But I don't really like most of the photos took, mainly cause I looked damn weird with braces.

I was in a dilemma!

To smile, or not to smile? *sigh* What a question, Vivian Choong.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.