Tomorrow's THE day! Not like I'm voting (still underage, you see) but, its something so big that everyone seems to be talking about it. =S By the time I'll get to vote, I'm already 23! *smiles* So for now, I shall enjoy my life and not get wrinkles for worrying this and that. I was referring to politics btw.

I'm still worried about my SPM result (Wednesday) and also the driving test this Tuesday.

And I sure hope I can handle the pressure especially when those two important events of my life fall on two days so close to one another.

Not much stuff on the election although I typed in the title of my post this time. You can read it all by yourself on newspapers and blogs.

And...

GAHHHHHHHH!!!

SPM AND DRIVING!!!

...

To those who will be voting,

Happy voting!!!


My shit is solid already!
It used to be watery and now it's OK back!
*smiles*
It can even sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl!
Thanks to the proper diet I'm having.
Teehee~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.