It doesn't pay to be all humble and low.... I guess.

Instead, you'll get a damn long lecture and then you'll wonder why the heck did you get that huge slap at your face for.

Btw, my fingers' skin were all hard and dry just now. Thanks to mom la! Ask me to paste that thingy on the wall. Superglue you know! Geeez.. Luckily I have my nail polish remover. == It worked! Oh.. talking bout nail polish kan, *grins* I wanna try French manicure. Who know how to do it themselves?

I went to school to get my certs certified today. and damn, i miss school so much =(

Now I'm hoping not to get the scholarship and let me continue form6 at CBN.

....

....

....


WTH?

*TOUCHWOOD!!!!!!*

Aiya, whatever it is, I don't really care. I'm not rich, therefore I shall not be picky. Ok? =)

See! I'm happy and all smiley =D

And yeah!!!!! I drove to KLCC the other day (with mom's guidance) to get my cake from aunt's!!!! I don't have a pic of the cake though.. Oh well..

....

My braces was tightened abit this morning. Like damn numb ok!!!! The doc had to exert SO MUCH FORCE ON MY TEETH just to hv the wire in its place. Wth?!!!!!

GAhhhhhhhhh....

~_~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.