I got my SPM 2007 results on 12th March 2008. And.. And.. I kinda hving this mixed feeling ya see.

Like so shitty i feel like stabbing myself for not getting it and damn sayang and so very the hor sek and wth with that subject that I din manage to get and I think I will pay RM50 to recheck but then again teacher say pretty risky the grade might go up down or remain Like wth so now I do not know whether I should recheck or not Then again maybe I should so that I can sleep well when i got my straight As and not letting that result make my eyes go eeeeee and feel like tearing the slip I got this morning.

BUT!

I never expected my result to be this cacated Like my sis say left only one A damn cacat but not like it matters cause its EST subject I didnt manage to score Maybe I should appreciate what I got and not meng-grumble at my blog for my carelessness at EST I wonder what went wrong in my EST paper right now

And yes I still like my result albeit abit the cacated cuz of the EST (ONLY). I gotta admit I like looking at at my slip. Can't stop smiling everytime I take a look at it, but a bit dissapointed with the B3 grade. Dad suggested me to put liquid the B3 grade. ==" Got 11A1s and 1B3.

Aiya. Still have to smile la for that kind of result kan?

**Updates: One more thing, I would like to thank SueFaye and ShuLin for being there with me on the stage. *hugs* Fine. I cried a lill' when they announced I missed an A but hey! Who wouldn't cry eh?!! Don't answer me. U know I know what.

No, didn't went out with friends or anything today. Today was a family day for me and therefore, I ditched my friends. Don't blame me for this. I told you I wouldn't go out today after the results had been announced.

Went to my aunt's house for another swim and I still can dive! =D Much more further than my dad. lol. Been YEARS since I last swim btw. So cannot blame me for being so jakun ok?

Had Thai food (on uncle) for dinner. Very appetizing. Yum yum! Then we went to have a drink at a Kopitiam. Just to celebrate la kan?

Went back home, just to find my apartment gonna have a blackout in half an hour time or lesser. ==

Luckily blackout for only half an hour. If not, I wouldn't here to blog kan?

Last but not least, Congrats to all those who did well in their SPM.

Don't go commit suicide even if you didn't. I heard someone planned to if they didn't. Foolish thing to do I would say. If very sad also, go do something else which does not put your life in danger. Ok?


*******************

*grins*

Since I NEARLY got my straight, dad planning to get me a laptop. =D

And since I got 11As, I will be getting RM1100 from both my aunts. Separate wan ok!

Heh. I got an A1 for my history!!! And therefore, I will get to redeem 12 meals at 12 different luxurious restaurant from my uncle. One meal per month. Kwakwakwa. Bet with me summore la! Heh.

Oh GuJeong, since you do read my blog once in awhile kan..

YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM ME ALREADY!! I EVEN ANNOUNCED AT MY BLOG!!


*******************


I had finally turned the last page and stepped into the next chapter of my story.

Scholarships, here I come!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.