I just realized how stupid and ignorant I was when I talk about something serious. Not that I didn't know I was before this.. but, it's just too shocking la when you actually woke up from your "oh-so-happy" dream and step into the real world kan?

I was blog hopping like usual (my daily "readies") when suddenly what TS said the other day struck me.

Something she said suddenly popped up and.. fine, I did what she said and started googling up some stuff. And that's when it all happened. Read some stuff which I think was an eye-opener to me. O_O Not that I didn't know it existed. Just, you know, it has always been there and.. and.. and.. I was just too.. lazy? =X

I shall not reveal what I have been researching. If I do, you guys gonna laugh like shit at me the next time you see me. Had a mild headache after some research. Will continue researching tomorrow.

Btw, did I tell you I fail my driving test? There you go. I was brave enough to announce it on my blog. I thought of announcing it when I finally pass the test which will be held on the 11th of March. Oh well.. Gah. I was thinking something stupid when I failed actually.

Lemme share them with you..

~ OMG. Now how the heck can I break the news to future kids eh?!!! I can't go, "Did you know, your mom FAILED IN HER FIRST TRY OF DRIVING TEST? Therefore, if you fail on your first, I will not blame you ok? You inherited my genes. I'm gonna be so proud of you *smiles*" =="

~ LIKE WTH?! My mom gonna boast about how smart she was when she took her driving test. Even BOTH my aunts passed on their first try. Dah la. I shall not elaborate anymore on this.

~ Can I rip my face off from my head? Can I cover my head with some paperbags or anything? But hey! It doesn't matter anymore anyway right? CUZ I AM FACELESS ALREADY. The officer STOLE my face when he gave me the slip with the word "KANDAS" (in another word, "fail") on it.

~ Oh, hey! I KNOW THAT PERSON OVER THERE IN GREEN Ts!!! I wonder where I saw him before... *starts recalling back* (it took me quite awhile to figure who that guy is, kinda distracted me from my.. my.. urm.. never mind). And, TADAH!!! I remembered! It was the looked-like-he's-drunk St.John guy I saw during the Prefects' Gathering! Damn swt, I know.

~ When is the on-the-road test, stewww-bird?!!!!

Like I said just now, will be retaking the test on 11th March. If I pass, I will announce on my blog ON THAT DAY also ok? If I didn't, I can go die and not drive on the road legally. Nuff' said.

Oh yeah, if i do pass on the 11th, I will also blog about something funny at office when I told my colleagues I failed in my driving test. Urm, not really funny lar, but some fun facts. Then again, I might be abit rude for blogging bout those facts.. See la how. *smiles*

Later will be having an outing with a bunch of friends. I'm gonna be so dead if I can't wake up and make it on time kan? XD And yeah, I miss my "milkful butch" that I have to sengaja take monorail to BB area. Everyday go there for work also want to go on a Sunday. *smacks*

What to do? A month or two had passed since I last saw her..

I miss her.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.