*cough*... *clears throat*..

I was abit over in my previous post. Please, do forgive me.

Now I shall have my cincau to make meself feel more weerax and not thinking too much about things that can raise my blood pressure.

*smiles*

Cheers!

..


..


..


..


..


..


..


..


..


I just can't do this right can I?

Grrrrrr...

Come let me share with you some good news la.

Before this, I was having a slight headache about my current part-time job. A dilemma! >< Most of you who are close to me should know what is happening lately.. and guess what!! The problem is solved! For the mean time, that is.. =D Mwahahahhahahaha!! I'm so proud of myself. lol. Now I cannot 'goyang kaki' anymore.

Weeeeeeeee~~~~~

I'm happy! Seee!! -------> =D I can smile!


... Oh wait, I don't need to prove that to you, do I?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.