I was at my aunt's house, stayed overnight. Was awake till 3am with my uncle to catch the latest news about the Election.

It was damn exciting!!!! I NEVER knew I would actually be interested with all these political talks but seriously, somehow, I was so interested in it!

We were at mamak and the feeling was very intense. Everyone focused on the TV instead of the drink/food they were having!


*cough*

I got no other comments and what had happened. There is something big stirring right now and I think politics, at this point, is VERY interesting!

It's like watching a very dramatic show live from somewhere. Just that it's .. well, really happening and not just any show where there's too much acting and stuff. This is REAL!!!

Thus, I shall end this post feeling very happy and all for the next election I will be participating!

I WILL practice my rights as a Malaysian in another 5 years time! You shall not worry bout me for not voting ok? Cause I'm 100% sure who to vote and not in the next five years. Cheers!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.