Ooooook.. So it kinda took me awhile to update this blog of mine already. =S

I'm so sorry?

Neh. Not like anyone care. And also, I've got a few tags to do. HEY!!! I did manage to start off with a few Qs.. but none of them I manage to finish them off..........

What have I been doing?

RIGHT!!! I SHALL NOW ANSWER YOU OK!!!

I'VE BEEN VIWAWA-ING. DON'T ASK WHY. JUST GO TO VIWAWA AND PLAY WITH ME!!!!! BUT ONLY BETWEEN STWACK AND SUSHIDO. DON'T ASK WHY. JUST PLAY WITH ME. USERNAME VIVIANCWM. I DON'T CARE YOU MUST REGISTER NOW AND PLAY!!!!!!! CURRENTLY VY ADDICTED TO IT LAAAA... PLEASE~! COME AND PLAY WITH ME!! CUZ I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP AND EARN SOME $$ + EXP TO LVL UP IN STWACK. =X

*smacks self*

Oh. Btw, I just learnt something new today. =S I always have people saying "gg" at the end of most of my game in Stwack. So went to google that word up.. and apparently, "gg" means "Good Game."

WTH?

And I thought they were being rude to me or something cuz "gg" in Ragnarok Online is the damn mean looking emoticon.

....

Someone, just shoot me in the head and let me R.I.P.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.