*smiles*

I passed my driving test!!Registered as Putih (P) 25.

And DID YOU KNOW!!!!!!

The car I drove today was the SAME car I drove when I failed my first test!! (WGF 3113) And the date I failed my first test (25th February 2008) is on my registration number (Putih 25)!!! How freaky was that?!!

Heh. Will be getting my license tomorrow or the day after.

Nuff said.

Tomorrow my SPM result coming out. Wish me luck k!

Before I end this post of mine, here's me wishing everyone out there taking their SPM result ALL THE BEST!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.