So, you know..

Last Thursday was any other day when I would stay back and study in school's library.

Yeah. Another ordinary day. Except the thing is that when I was on my way to the STAR LRT station, it made me realize how a trip felt like.

A trip, as in a trip where your feet stuck momentarily in between a pothole and *thump!*.

I remembered mumbling to myself "BA-TOP!" and Then both my knees were on the ground.

O_O"

and may I remind you again, i was on my way back from school. Which means that I have a heavy bag pack on my shoulder. and not forgetting i was holding a pretty heavy file.

No one actually bothered to help me to get up. My god. Damn embarrassing!!!!

Quickly got up and continued my journey to the station. Could feel pain at my knees and i DARE NOT looked at it. Plus i was wearing my pinafore that day and unfortunately my knees had to make direct contact with the tarred road. Ouch.

When i was on my train, i began to imagine how the wound gonna bleed and blood dripping down my knees. AND eventually someone gonna see it and asked me to do something about it.

Lol. But that didn't happen la.

Mom was in the car waiting for me when i reached and.. I immediately checked my knees and guess what?!!

Heh.

Just some scratches on my right knee and THAT'S ALL!!!

Wakakakakakkaa.. I was damn worried how I gonna survive the next day wearing track bottom to school. Heh. Got me worried for nothing then. Geeez...

So, anyway. Been a year or months since i last fell down what.. Not bad d. LOL. Not as clumsy like last time ok.

and these, my friend.. are a few quote I got from a website. and its SO true. Muahahhahahhaha!!

"So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground" - Oprah Winfrey


"When real people fall down in life, they get back up and keep walking" - Sarah Jessica Parker

*grins* bangga giler pulak me after fell down.

Muahahahahahahahah!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loving accounts. Gonna love accounts and score 1A in the next exam. Oh yes I will!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh btw, PMR just ended last Friday and I bet the third formers all over the country had so much fun after their Geography paper.

While they were cheering and laughing outside the hall, I was chatting with Chris and Livern during Moral class. I can't help but to feel jealous la.

I also wanna go out and celebrate!!

I also wanna jump here and there!!

I also wanna scream "MERDEKA"!!

I also wanna hug friends!!

.. and the list goes on la.

What la.. SPM is coming in like 30+days and that's baaaaaaaaad.

Will be having exams all the way till SPM comes and I'm glad to say that i actually studied physics the whole week. Sort of know more on the chapter electromagnetism. Thanks to my Kit. Heh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday had a small but long chat with some of my classmates. Lol. I know we should be studying or revising or something la.

But we can't be STUDYING ALL THE TIME right?!!

That was nice btw. Me love my classmates. =)

at one point, we were predicting who among us gonna marry first in future..

Wakakakakakka!! I tell you.. laughed like mad when one of us suggested that someone. Heh. Mdm. Loo gave us a look when she saw us gossiping like that. Wakakakakakakaka!!! Life is so much fun when we get to gossip. *grins*

...and... Sfaye being the big meanie, HAD to mention something bout bra size and.. suddenly.. I feel so..

..low.. *looks down* small B..

*sobs*

But hey!! Big is not always good ok!! Imagine you got older and ... and ... and ...

... you-know-what la. Wakakakakakak!!

by that time, I'll be one BIG MEANIE and laugh my ass off then!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know that my handphone is in its passive mode? lol. Didn't charge my hp even though it has no battery for like 4 days.

Credit expired for more than a week or two. Geng? Wakakakakakkakaka!!

I'm so sorry for those who msged and didn't get any reply from me.

... too bad la.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.