~Seven things to be done before my death


  1. Travel to Cambodia and see Angkor Wat for myself. Hey! don't think I've forgotten bout Angkor k! i still wanna go and see things there for myself!
  2. And travel to every part of the world to have a look at EVERY wonders of the world.. So now all I need is $$$
  3. which is why.. the next thing i should do before travelling is Earn lotsa lotsa millions!! More specific? i want ONE HUNDRED millions. And that also BEFORE 40 must get. lol. I know. Mad yeah? But who cares?! =D So what in the end i couldn't achieve it? It's just one of MY dreams. Not yours.
  4. And yeah.. when u have money, of cuz i'm gonna have high high jawatan somewhere in dunno-what company and stuff right? *winks*
  5. But of cuz, when you're a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE and has achieved a career life, must jaga health!!! Be more health conscious and life will be perfect!!
  6. Get married!! but I still think its a waste to marry at a very young. so.. paham2 je la. ish.
  7. A decent funeral for me when it is time for me to leave the world perhaps? and hey! Me don't need the typical "ching-chang-chong" Chinese style where you have to invite Taoist or dunno-what sifu to come and sing/make some music for me ok? Might change my mind in future but.. still.. for now la.

~Seven things I will not do even if it kills me

  1. .. touching slimy living organisms. for example, snail.. leeches.. earthworms. ewwwwww!! just the thought of it is enough to make me feel like puking! GAH!!
  2. Walk bare-footed in the jungle. esp after a rainfall (LEECHES AR!!!!). I still rmb one of my primary friends had to do that when she lost one of her slippers and we were on our way to the toilet, which was located pretty far from our tents.. and it was at NIGHT.
  3. Drugs and smoke. Won't elaborate much further on this. You people should know what are all these about right? Further, smoking doesn't make you look much cooler when you're a lady. You'll look MORE horrible ok!
  4. I will not "gali a lubang" and bury someone in it.
  5. I will not do something will lead to my downfall
  6. I will not commit suicide.
  7. I will not become a prostitute.

*Notice the last 4 things i've just listed down abit weird and kaku-ish? lol. Tahap kemalasan yang amat tinggi.

~Seven things I do when I'm away from the public

  1. In front of the PC: chatting on MSN, friendster, emails, and blogging.
  2. Watch TV. If only I got Astro back, then i would seriously watch for few hours straight. esp on Sundays for CSI. (Miami, NY and the ori) Three at one shot. Lol!
  3. Urm.. i dunno whether i should say this. well.. here goes. I read f****i e***i. LOL. I suppose Teddy should know this..
  4. Reading storybooks. but lately i don't do this.. spm ok! If i read, sis sure gonna smack me.
  5. Wake up early in the morning when i'm forced to. then, Lie on the bed and do NOTHING at all. looking at the ceiling for more than an hour. school days i don't do this though. Wakaakakkaka
  6. Think about my past and future. After spm how ar..
  7. and when i think bout stuff like that, i started to emo-ing?

~Seven fav sentences/quotes


  1. Mengada
  2. So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
  3. Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.
  4. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
  5. "No, this trick won't work.. How on earth do you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as FIRST LOVE?" - Albert Einstein
  6. Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make everyday a holiday and celebrate just living!
  7. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

~Seven favourite songs from all time


  1. Lemon Tree - Fool's Garden
  2. This is How You Remind Me - Nickelback
  3. Happy Ending - Avril
  4. In The Shadow - The Rasmus
  5. This Love - Maroon 5
  6. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
  7. Paradise Kiss - Tommy February6

~Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did


  1. Disturbin me whenever I'm having mood swings and depression.. don't even think bout telling jokes to enlighten me
  2. Poking me. Only VIVIAN THE GREAT can poke YOU. and NOT the other way round ok?
  3. Ignoring me like I'm invisible or do not exist at all.
  4. FFK me.
  5. Telling me something stupid and irritating things which I shouldn't be knowing.
  6. Repeating that stupid thing until i fed up and call u to SHADAP.
  7. ... dah dah. i'm done! lol.

Who I'm gonna tag? NO ONE. Torture ok?!

Thanks to Lynn for tagging me but I seriously didn't enjoy much doing this tag.

GAH!!!

1 firefly(s):

Worried that I'll tell the world? LOL. I can't believe the trust you had in me is so little. T.T I'm so sad... I keep my words as long as I remember them. So, don't worry.

Muaksxx!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.