It's hard to express yourself and even when you do manage to spit it all out, you'll get all weird looks and response back.


I don't know whether its just me but.. I find myself becoming more and more like a hypocrite.

Smiling when I shouldn't be, making jokes and giggling all the time. Maybe its just me trying to create a better image of myself to my friends before we leave our high school life for once and for all..


.. Or not?

If you're an old friend of mine, do answer me.
Have i changed from the person I used to be when you met me?


For the better or worse?


minus the grumpy moments I have EVERY morning before school starts and also during class.


Playing with flowery words is not my type.. But.. Just want to let you know that..


To my darling friends who had gone through thick and thin with me..


I seriously love you guys. Each and everyone of you. =)



-The end of my latest billet-doux-

Love,
Vivian C.

2 firefly(s):

Muaksxx!

Vivian!!! U surely changed. Bt, u changed to d better lar. U were so timid last time dat it stressed me out. *stress*.. Hehe.. neway, luv ya'!!! MuaxXx~~~

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.