Tomorrow is CBN's Everybody's Day a.k.a Speech Day.

I see many people rushing to finish up their stuffs. From the stage backdrop to performances for tomorrow. Everyone is so busy, but not me.

Last year was great. I remember us performing the Mini Talent Show and I was in the Rocker band. Which is so not me. How can they NOT see that I was so out in the group!?!? Gah!!

So anyway, I'm here to reach out to the students of SMK CBN who will be attending school tomorrow for the occasion. Sad to say, but please. Lend this girl a helping hand. She's a pretty cheerful girl if you really know her well. Usually, she won't complain much or voice out her opinions to anyone..

But for tomorrow, she really needs your help!!

Please. If you ever see the girl sitting all alone without her friends, please.. please.. PLEASE. Talk to her. Strike a conversation with her. Anything. Even if you don't know her, she won't mind. Seriously! A "hi" or maybe some pokes would really brighten up her day. A girl like her doesn't deserve at all to be sitting at a corner and left all alone to listen to all the speeches and during cert giving ceremony!!

Here. The girl in the middle.

Can you see that "Talk-to-me" look on her face?

Despite the numerous bully cases she had gone through the whole year round (thanks to her darling friends), she still like the fact that she have many friends. She really appreciate what her friends had done for her.

As for tomorrow, due to some circumstances, she was somehow forced to be separated from them for few hours.

So, my dear readers. Please help her. If you don't, I'm gonna hunt you down and.. and.. and.. urm.. you shall see la!!!!

Love, Vivian C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*achem* I laughed like a mad child this morning while watching this video. Damn stupid. XD!!~~

About Big Boobs and Soy Sauce bottle. Mwahahahahahahahahaha~!!!




Must watch wei people!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.