Yup, Vivian Choong's my name.

Enough of Kingdom Hearts. Now on to the Eric guy.

Who's Eric you ask? Look.


Who's Eric seriously? My "soon-to-be husband" la... "Our wedding card"


See?!

...

Gah! I'm crapping.

To those very blur people out there, actually thinking that I'm gonna marry to the Eric guy..


YOU ARE SO BLUR!!!!!!!



Swt la you. Of course that Vivian is NOT me!!! How can you think of such things?!?!?!

It's one of my relatives, Eric Choong getting married to Vivian Wee. Notice that Vivian name has Wee as her surname? That's NOT ME!!!!!

Bodush..

Anyway, I've been bumping into lots of people with the name Vivian. In the school itself, there's 3 Vivian including me. ~_~ I don't feel special nor unique anymore..

And more so when my aunt actually gave me this card, which pretty much amazed me few months ago.


IT'S VIVIAN CHOONG!!!!!!! the surname Choong with double 'O's!!!!!!!!!!

... and it's NOT ME!!!!!!

Lol. Blek!~!!!!

My name is too common d... I'm so sad...

Boohoo~

1 firefly(s):

Lol! I can't believe you're getting married without asking me to be your bridesmaid! T.T I'm hurt...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.