Last night.. Urm.. I mean, this morning.. was so sad that I can't describe how bad it was.

Stuck on differentiation?

Thunderstorm? Lightning and thunder? No electricity all of the sudden? And the thought of SPM coming in about 3weeks or less?

Gah. Only manage to sleep around 5am. One hour plus of sleep.

Headache now. Went Jusco with Teddy after school. Bought myself a photo album.

I want a new purse. A purse which is thin and just nice.

I want.

So, gimme money $$$$!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some random photos..

Stuffs on my table during holidays.


"Unless you flap your wings, you will never know how high you can fly~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah .. I haven't apologize yet for posting some wrong info on Kingdom Hearts. The other day I posted a picture of the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 cover? The one for PlayStation 3?

THAT'S A FAKE!!


Somehow, felt better after knowing this. At least it won't be on PS3, which I don't think I'll be able to own it..

K. Fine. This is old news. I know. Ta~

Happy schooling people!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.