I'm dying to play ANY online games back. Seriously. Read back my old post on Ragnarok at my old bloggie. and.. OMG. TT____TT I want play laaa...


This is my char, Miwako. Training at .. zombie cave (?)

Omg.. I miss the good ol' days where I'll stay up till as late as 5am in the morning just to play this game!! I even went to the extent where I forced myself to wake up at 7am during the holidays just to train my char!!! I know.. I know.. what's the point of getting your character's level raised up to lvl99 and get millions of millions of $$$ when you had to..

1. strain your eyes by looking at the pc 24/7
2. see ur REAL RINGGIT MALAYSIA fly away just like that (for the reload cards)
3. ignore your friends @ Msger.. getting shoot the next time you see the friend..
4. stand ur parents nagging for a looooong loooong time

..and so on.

Miwako and Kiddo @ Orc Dungeon
*note: Kiddo is Chris's char. lol.

I mean, where got berbaloi like that right? But on the other hand,..

Seriously.. if you were in my shoes, you should have had experienced what i had gone through! I got so addicted to it. SO SO SO addicted to it till i don't care what is going around me!

Lol. but now that I've stopped playing for few years.. sounded kinda strange la. The last time i played RO was when i was in form 3, about to take PMR exam time. Lol. What WAS i thinking getting myself too involved and addicted to THESE kind of games la?!! I mean, not only R.O that made me addicted.. even PS2 games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X made me looked like a game freak.

Yugi & Miw

Lalalalalala~ Then again, it was great getting to know lots of friends online through the RO games. but i tell you what.. Friends you know through RO are damn sad I tell you. Cut2 all the small drama2 I went through.. as a conclusion, these kind of friends don't last long. =)

When you're out of RO, your friends @ RO won't even talk to you.. sort of la. A teeny weeny bit might be la if you got his/her contacts @ msger/fster. Even if that's the case, it's not gonna be the same when you're actually chatting in RO. lol. I ask you la... when you got friends through RO, you TEND to chat things bout RO with THAT friend only what... other than that, sure blur blur geh..


and not like it happens in RO only, friends knew through friendster also what..

Gah. syuin~~~ Not like i care much.. After SPM, i'll be back playin RO with Chris. I hope Chris still playing though.. perhaps she had changed into the free-for-life RO server.. heh.

Oh yeah.. come. I let you know what I gained by playing years of RO.. it is...

the superb ability of mine to MULTI-TASKING!!!


as in
Chat+Attack+Heal. or Type+Eating+Breathing+Listening to songs

Muahahahahahahha!!!! Lol. crapz. Ignore me.


~the past~

2 firefly(s):

LOL. I'm sure a lot of people will ignore you. But I just drop by to tell you. To do your best to resist temptation. After SPM, still got college life, then university life and stuff like that. By the time you actually have time to play, it'll be when you retire from your job with your kids all married and no one to bother you. LOL.

... lepaskan stim je. ish. i still wanna play ok! after spm that is.. lol. Muaxxx!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.