*achem*

So, here I go again. Rambling like an old fool about Kingdom Hearts over and over again.

But...

Here. Take a look at the covers.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3: THE KEYBLADE WARS




Pretty disappointed though... Confirme d.. KH3 will be in PS3. Haih. Syuin~

... but but.. i like the black cover la. So.. COOL!!!!! lol!

Neh.. i shouldn't get myself too hyper about KH stuff anymore.

SPM wei, Vivian. S.P.M!!!!! After SPM only talk about KH k?

OK? .. Good girl!

*pat2*

Hopefully this will be my last post on Kingdom Hearts. So long my darlings~

I WILL BE BACK!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.