Today is Tuesday.

Tuesday = 1st April = April Fool's Day

And it's so not fun la this year. So boring! No one play geh...

Nothing interesting happened at office. Just that I lied to someone and I BET THAT WOMAN HAVEN'T NOTICE.

Don't ask how I know laaaa... X)

P.S: Urm.. Before I go kan, ngo yao mou gong koh ngo wui chengi lei geh em mun leh duk hiong tai pat yet heong sai dou eh? =D Yao em yao? Hmmm...? I miss You.



UPDATE: O_O My neighbour just knocked on my door and gave me a present! =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.