Recently, I've been having difficulties in completing tasks given by the teachers. Thankfully I can almost always manage to fix things up and everyone ended up satisfied. *sigh* Either my STML (Short-Term-Memory-Loss) is back or I have too much job to do till I lost track of everything (!!!!!).

Gah. Hope this won't last long.

This week's house practice started off with the Adele house. Disturbing thoughts seem to be clouding my head the whole session of my house practice. I hope it'll remains as it is. No, people. I don't like you reminding me about the incident. As if your statement or comment gonna change anything in the past. Stupid you. Eff la.

And did I tell you I do badly for my Business quiz today?

Also, I've noticed more and more people (more specifically, CBN juniors) love to have a poke at me and tell me things which hurts terribly my eyes to read.

Respect? What's that?

Had a bad day? Be strong, Vivian my dearest! Another is yet to come..

Hugs and kisses,
Vivian C.

1 firefly(s):

chill vivian... chill you're capable of doing lots of things. unlike me who prefers to sleep all day. You can do it! Vivian boleh! *poke* love doing that btw.. heheheh

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.