Adele house practice was ok. Not that the form sixers did anything (we were always left forgotten).. But, I only know the sun was being very very cruel to us during the practice. After the house practice, I saw dark clouds and it started drizzling when I reached the station. Grrrrrrr.

Why oh why can't we have the dark clouds during the practice?

Some talk on safety was conducted today by firemen. No comment. They should have announced earlier to the students. I brought my books and my heavy file. *sigh*

Gosh. I'm getting lazier day by day.

OH!!
MUET registration number is MW005/1027.
STPM is SW005/1027.


This shows how much nearer STPM is coming. MUET will be starting this April. Lalalalala~




Holidays next week! In TWO DAYS!!



CNY come faster..

CNY come faster..

CNY come faster..


DX I want my angpaus!!

P.S: Pau-lin. XDDDDD

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.