First day of Chinese New Year, my family went back to my hometown in Negeri Sembilan.



Since it's CNY, ALL THE KIDS in my maternal family came back. Total of FIVE CHILDREN, between 2~8 years old!!! And YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THERE when they start SCREAMING AND SHOUTING AND CRYING AND FIGHTING. Then again, they're always screaming.. so no point asking you not to be there also.

*sobs* My ears.. My pitiful ears...

GAHH!!! *pulls hair* I've never liked kids! My tolerance level is very low when it comes to children. Geez!

My personal fav shot. ;D
Last but not least, a pic of me and sis in the car
Sis was wearing a cheongsam while I wore a samfu ;D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.