11th January 2009, Sunday

Went to the EduFair2009 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. It wasn't as packed as the PC Fair I went to last month. *Shrugs* Didn't intend to visit the fair though because I wasn't keen on going. Haven't even finish STPM.. Since Maxine asked, planned to accompany her.

With that, my sis and I reached KLCC around 11.50am.

Sis's very first survey.
Someone actually asked her to fill in one of the survey forms!

At the fair, we were going around and about, visited from one booth to another. I was basically wandering around, getting more and more brochures. Most of them probably gonna end up in my dustbin anyway. Along the way, filled some survey forms from random unis and colleges. I bet you I'm gonna get lots of brochures when I'm done with my STPM. Just like what I went through after SPM. ==

Something stupid happened too. We were near ACCA booth when Maxine voiced out that she want to get some info on TAR College. Oh! By the time we reached ACCA booth, our hands were full of brochures. Without any bags at all. So we decided to pretend that we're interested in ACCA, since they were giving out bags ;D

Oh! Can I have TWO of these bags?
Of course!

=___=

Oh yes. She was searching high and low for the TAR College booth and true enough, both the Choong sisters followed her. From HALL 1 TO HALL 5!!! After the long-distance walking from one end to another, it turned out that TAR COLLEGE booth was right beside the ACCA!!!! WTH?!!


THREE FREAKING PAIRS OF EYES ALSO CANNOT SEE THAT HUGE-ASS TAR COLLEGE BOOTH!!!!

DXXXXX!!! All that walk for nothing I tell you!! NOTHING!!!! *wails*

Yes, that's the ACCA bag.

Off to Burger King for lunch. After which, we gossiped so much that we need some Clorets Mint tablets to cure the smelly breathe we got after that.

*pulls hair* beh tahan that fella la I tell you. Her face is so thick!


Dropped by Petrosains. Only the main entrance though.


Dirty friends. ==

I still dunno what that Chinese character means. Anyone?


Had teppanyaki. Sis's treat. ;D



After the Teppanyaki meal, I had a sudden crave for ice-cream. Suddenly, everyone was on a mission. To get ice-cream!!! =D McDonald's ice-cream machine broke down. A&W's root beer float, is not ice cream. Walked back to Burger King and had Caramel topping ice cream!


What I don't get back then was why the hell suddenly that fella opened up a book and study her BIO, PHY, CHEM, and ADDMATHS notebook. =________= So annoying. Ish.

Said Bye Bye and went back home.

OH OH!! I tried the Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa already! They opened up a branch here at my place. You guys should try it out someday! Don't need to go all the way to Kampung Baru already! =D



Though I gotta admit, been awhile since I ate the one at Kg. Baru. *sigh*

Sis like this pic. I don't.

Happy Schooling~! =D

1 firefly(s):

Hey you insisted on us doing dirty stuff..... even your sis enjoyed it! hmph!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.