Today's school fine. Nothing BIG happened. So, too bad la for those kepochi out there.

Registration for the co-curicular activities was held today. No comment. Only know it was tiring to arrange all the tables and chairs. And I still find it a waste of space for them to open the counter for Majlis Tingkatan 6.

I mean, the name of the club shows it all lo. The club is obviously for the sixth formers ONLY. It's also compulsory for them to enter. And just in case you do not know, there is only 28 of us. Yes. TWENTY EIGHT. Sad, I know. Arts class has 17 while the Science has 11.

=________=

Pointless to open the counter la I tell you.

*****

Mom been letting me drive out without her, under the supervision of my sis after school.

For what, you ask?

Go out to photostat some notes, buy stationary, random stuffs la.

There was once I drove sis to do something and we manage to drop by Old Town to have a drink. Was on me. The very next day, she vomited and had a very bad stomachache at school. Thanks to the smoothie she ordered. Got a feeling she will NEVER order the drink again. LOL.


She may not be a driver (yet) nor a human who can actually have the rights to comment on how I drive, but still, mom reckons she can be somewhat an "INFORMER" to her. Then again, doubt she can do a good job out of it. Mainly cause she never fails to sleep like a pig every time she's on a moving vehicle.

Oh yes, Shereen. Remember the bus incident during the Malacca trip? I guess you haven't learned your lesson. *shrugs*

Btw, =D I've finally got a chance to show off my ability to do SIDE-PARKING!! Lol! My very first time without anyone experienced around, that is.


Fine la. I gotta admit the gap between the cars where my car was parked was pretty big. It wouldn't take me long to park.. Nevertheless, I did manage to side-park my car, no?!!!

Don't jealous lo. =P

Can't wait for weekend to come.
I need a rest after 3 days of waking up so freaking early and sleeping so late at night morning.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.