HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LEE PAY HERNG

Yes, YOU.
Lee Pay Herng!! You've finally reached 18!!


Not bad hor? Now you can do what other 18-year-old kid does; which seriously I don't know much about it even though I'm already 18 myself. XD

Lame hor? Never mind la. You go research bout it for me. Remember to tell me ok!


And yes my friend. The future is too bright for you, I'm sure of that. Go get yourself a sunglass. For real. XD

All the best in your future yeah! In the mean time, GAMBATTE in your studies. ;)

Love,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.