...as a teenager, starting from tomorrow.

(Thanks to my dearest family who had celebrated
the day before school started.)


(Oh! And also to Sue Faye dear for reminding me
that I'm hitting the last year of my teen through her blog.)

If you don't get what I'm trying to tell you, it just means you're like... more blur than the blur me. Please, do come to me, and I'll give you a gift for being so blur. *clench fists*

And if you get what I'm trying to tell you, its time for you to show me how smart you REALLY are! =D

Lol.

P.S: I don't bite. I'm just gonna catch you, tie you up and cut you into hundred pieces. Which I will then make fried wantan human meat and I'm gonna treat everyone I know a piece. Not a bad idea what, no? *evil grins*

I just crapped. Alot. Sorry.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.