Some people might think I'm a perfectionist and stuff. Then again people, I'm just another human just like you and me. We always strive for the best. Not sure bout you, but at least I know I do! =D And hey! I know being blur is my specialty. To some people out there only, that is. I dunno. Depends on who you're referring to.

Right. As I was saying about me being in my state of blurness.. At least I'm being honest to you whenever I talk to you, no? I can express myself in a way that YOU have to explain all over again the certain matter to me. In that way, you get to know really know the topic you're trying to tell me in order to make me understand what are you trying to tell me! =D In order words, you really have to think real deep before answering me just because I'm blur. Hoho~

...

Never mind if you don't understand a thing. My bad.

*****

Anyway, Forum discipline was held yesterday.

This year, we had slideshows to show the students some of the main highlights of the rules. The heads only had to chip in one or two pages of rules. I really don't know whether the new format works though. When I say works, I am referring to whether the forum causes the students to feel sleepy. *cough* Few years before, the 3 heads had to read out FEW pages of rules (definitely more than two pages!), WITHOUT slides.

*shrugs*

Not that I hope to see a decrease of offences from the students after this forum.. But still.

Aiya. Just don't bring trouble to yourself la. I mean, you only have to attend school for only 5 years maximum (7 years max to form sixers).. Why make life so difficult in this short period of time?

Geez.

Had the AGM for all the sport houses yesterday too. 3 out of 4 heads of the school are Adele-ians wei!!!! And all the Adele-ians from Upper sixers are prefects. Don't know whether it's a good thing or not...

Oh yes, just an useless reminder to you schoolers out there:
WE survived the first week of school!
=D

Happy Weekend!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.