Hoho. Whole day didn't go class. I missed my Business quiz with Miss Waan, which I still think it's not my fault. Guess what? I actually spent the last few minutes before the clock strikes twelve yesterday with my Business notes lo.

Oh yes. =D

Thanks to those who had wished me.

You guys had made a wise decision to do so.

BWAHAHHAHAHAA

But seriously, thank you so much. =D

Just so you know, I'm officially your VieJieJie back. ;) No "kak Vivian, kak Vivian."

I prefer VIE JIE JIE. =D

Text books were given out today to the third and fifth formers. SPBT Prefects were in charge of helping out with the teachers. IT TOOK US THE WHOLE DAY TO FINISH EVERYTHING.

From stamping the books to counting books to be given out to the students...

Just plain work. With a bit of jokes here and there. ;)

And I see the canteen queue up thingy is getting better. To those who don't know, they've installed railings in the canteen so that the students can line up and buy their food. On the first day, the whole system was in a mess. Long queue, students feeling lost. Today the queue was faster. Either the system is working (thanks to the prefects and the cooperation from the students) or students lazy want to queue up for their food.

Oh well.

Registration for the Co-curicular activities has been postponed to tomorrow.

Till next post, ta ;)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.