Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

::First::
When you're trying to tell me something, I MIGHT look blur blur internally (the vibes I send, I guess). When I look blur on the inside, I make the blur look on my face. And when I have the blur look, please do try and explain the particular topic you were trying to tell me. If not, get away from me already, you-the-fella-with-no-patience-at-all. Hmph.

::Second::
Oh. This is related to the first. There ARE topics I'm damn expert in leh. No blur-blur look at all. *cough* But there are times I don't feel like showing this. Thus, a blur look on my face again. Never judge a book by its cover. Only those I consider REAL close friends know this part of me.

::Third::
I'm in Arts class. Not Science. After more than 6 months, some teachers (and friends) actually thought I'm a Science student. Should I be grateful for I'm not as stressed as the Science girls now? *sigh* I can actually elaborate more on this. Too bad I know personally some of my loyal readers....

::Fourth::
Received Ayumi's postcard (all the way from Nara, Japan) yesterday! I was actually feeling all low and sleepy after school when suddenly I found my letterbox contained TWO postcards. =DDDD One for sis and another for me! =D So happy!! And it took them only FIVE days to reach Malaysia!!!!!! Ayumi wrote the date on the day she wrote the postcard (10/01/09) and I got it on 15/01/09!! Fast right?! Makes me wonder whether Ayumi and Minori received our postcards yet...

::Fifth::
My surname is NOT Chong. Please la. My name is Vivian CHOONG ba. *pulls hair* Everytime I see anyone typed my name wrongly, I feel like slapping her face! The same mistake has been repeating itself over and over again ever since I started to get my certificates in my primary school. Grrrrrrrr!!!
REMEMBER PEOPLE. It's C-H-O-O-N-G. OK?!

::Sixth::
My Birthday is on the sixth of January! =D Every time I get a message on my phone, or a call, or a card, or a present or perhaps just a simple hug, these birthday wishes will always give me this warm fuzzy feeling that I'm still on their mind no matter how busy they are. =) VIVIAN C. LOVES YOU! =DDD

::Seventh::
Dear senior prefects of CBN 2008/2009,
Vivian C. really, really, really, really appreciates what you've done for the board since July 2008. Those sacrifices you've made, no matter how big or small it is, I thank you very much. There are still some major events for us to handle though. =D Gambatte!!! Much longer thank-you speech will be posted, esp for my prefects. After we step-down la.

::Eighth::
I treasure my friends. In one way or another. And I really gotta say a BIG thank you to TeddyMak for standing by my side when I need her the most these days at random times. From prefects stuff to even my fart, gotta pui fok her for even entertaining me by making the wth-look or the dot-dot-look. XD

::Nineth::
Most juniors say I have a very serious face most of the time in school. Good news no? XD

::Tenth::
I'm a BANANA (or OCBC = Orang Cina Bukan Cina).. and proud to be one. LOL. Not so proud after all, I guess. Neh. It gets pretty sad la sometimes being a BANANA. Not like I've tried learning how to speak mandarin (I know how to listen btw).. It's just hard to get used to it since my paternal family don't speak mandarin, at ALL.

(NO! I'm NOT blaming you, gujeong! Really! Don't torture me with pure-China-mandarin the next time you see me ok!!!)

::Eleventh::
I have my very own RUDOLPH at school!!!! Jealous or not?!! She used to have a very bright red nose at school. Ever since that day, her nose no more reddish already. =( So sad. But never mind, ONCE A RUDOLPH, ALWAYS A RUDOLPH. =D Come ask me who she is! Hahahahahhahaa!!!

*sings "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"~~~ =D
That song makes me happy singing it! =DDDD

But really, you're one of a kind la. XD

::Twelth::
I worry things too much at random times.

::Thirteenth::
I'm a nocturnal person. Can't really do my homework properly during daytime. During my preparation for PMR and SPM, I used to sleep at 5pm and wake up at 12am to complete my homeworks and to revise. After which, I straight go to school without any sleep. I'm sure I was not the only one doing this right? =P

::Fourteenth::
I've been involved in Girl Guides ever since that lill' bit of push from my sis. It's really not that bad as I thought really. At least I get to know great crazy friends such as Maxine and Mei Wern. Oh. And I discovered another side of my sis. Crazy fella. And some other CBNer juniors whom I really never thought I will get in touch with. Mainly cause... I'm.. the.. head?

::Fifteenth::
The last five random facts I've started off with the word "I". Serious.

Scroll back up and count!

::Sixteenth::
Hope all my wishes will come true. Especially this year, I want my straight A's for STPM.

Btw, I've not taken my shower yet.


Tagging this to...the LUCKIEST ppl:

..::+:: Shereen C. ::
My sister's very first tag and you HAVE to do it!

..::+:: Maxine ::
My very first tag to you. So another must!

..::+:: TeddyMak ::
I know you don't like tags. But it has been soooo long!

..::+:: Sue Faye ::
Cause I THINK it's my very first tag to you.

..::+:: Li Vern ::
My ex-classmate and ex-pembuli. Been reading your blog btw. So go do it!


..::+:: Cheryl Khoo ::
Mainly cause I'm blind. Livern dah buat pun saya masih nak Tag dia.
So... YOU!! =DDD

..::+:: Ng Mei Wern ::
I cancelled Cheryl because I jus realise PayHerng tagged her... And since this fella just created her blog, =D too bad! Go do!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.