Yes. Second meeting (or should I say the third??) was held today. The meeting was on earlier than usual. As requested by Maxine at 9.00am. Arrived around 9.30, expected to get some scolding actually. BUT BUT BUT. That fella Maxine herself was late. Don't remember what time but she was later than us Choong sisters la!

Too bad. *cough*

An initial briefing to avoid
unnecessary uncertainties among the seniors (?)

Oh yes. A few juniors from CBN were involved in this. Mostly form 2's. Pretty quiet ones too..

One of the photos taken when they were wiping clean the bed.
The freaking mattress was still there!

The two lazy bum-bums,
Shereen & MeiWern.

Brought the mattress to the room nearby.
The 1-in-a-million pics of me in it.
Gua the photographer ma =D

That MeiWern I tell you.. Sweep like dunno what ==

After sweeping, we had to mop the room. Since we could n't find any mops around (I swear there's one in the HQ! But.. oh well. Lazy.), had to wipe clean the room's floor the cinderella-style. ;)

Provided with a cloth and a pail of water, sis started wiping.

Those three volunteered to wipe. ;D Such good girls.

I was there to witness and take photos only. Didn't help them cause I was feeling all reluctant to take off my shoes and socks. =P



They were using a pail of water to clean their cloth. When one of them noticed there's a sink for them to use lo!!!! *cough* After all the mafan-ness to carry the new pail of water from the far-far-away toilet.



After wiping clean and letting the floor to dry, it was time to bring in the furnitures!

Yes, she's that strong.
*cough*plastic*cough*cupboard*cough*

Hmmmm
Forgotten to take out the dirty and dusty curtains. MeiWern had a tough time taking them out. I did the other half. AND I did WAAAYYY faster than her. =P

MW: *rubs eyes* Dust got into my eyes laaaa!!!!

Juniors assembling the shoe racks ;D

Lazy bum-bums again.

Brainstorming session after the cleaning part.

Don't remember what was this for... but.. urm.
*closes eyes*
*Does the MW's famous CLEANING ritual*

Got back home. Maxine followed us to have our lunch at Jusco.

Before that, we cuddled ourselves in blankets and did mouliu stuff.

Like this.

To this.

With this, I end this post with a huge smile on my face and A "MENGGILA" LAUGH.

XDDDDDD

What a way to end the week.

P.S: I just realise there's not much photos for my posts during school days. All text but no photos. Well, you can't blame me.

Can't bring camera without a permission letter, remember? ;)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.